Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tariq Ali and Paul McGeough

Tariq Ali and Paul McGeough

Further to Further to Controlling the narrative in Israel and Palestine, Dershowitz packs Central, BEYOND THE SINS OF THE FATHERS and Israel Centric Monkey Dance I went to attend Tariq Ali lecture “WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM TERRROISTS” at the Sydney Opera House; Tariq Ali was superb and very professional. Tariq exposed American and Israeli state sponsored terrorism and millions of wrong doings by them around the world. It was superb and balanced. One lovely Australian born grandmother told me, “what he is telling to us is well-known to us – we want to know more and in a passionate manner”. My response to her was, “he has to be balanced and objective”. Tariq also reconfirmed what the neo-cons do not want to hear and tell others that both misadventures in Iraq and Afghanistan are totally tragic failures. Mr. Ali also smoothly exposed blatantly obvious, cruel, illogical and irrational pro-Israeli policies of USA, UK, … and shameful sufferings, mistreatment and demonisation of the people of Palestine over the last sixty years. He continued about the American madness of:

1. Exporting democracy and free speech with bombs and bullets.

2. Wining hearts and minds of people with blatant and cheap propaganda.

3. Manipulating religion and race did not work before and won’t work in future.

During the question time 18 speakers spoke and I was the 20th one and therefore I missed out. 16 of those contributors were decent, genuine and knowledgeable. Only two Zionist/Zionist supporters made a fool of themselves. One asked, “what do you think about Iranian President’s recent infamous comment where he said 9/11 was an inside job”? I could not control my anger of this boring Zionist lie and I shouted across the hall, “he never said this” (you fool). Mr. Ali gave him a very penetrating response and exposed his stupidity too with a diplomatic flavor.

Anyway, I was surfing the crowd with my proud T-Shirt which displays, “Zionist Criminals I Love Osama”. I welcomed the Deputy American Terrorist Leader Dick Cheney and Chief Terrorist Leader George Bush respectively with my Shirt. Both of those occasions were hilarious.

Most of the time people look at the message with interest and curiosity, some times funny or intelligent discussions appeared in the horizon but I have encountered two groups of idiots only! Once at Leichardt and today at the Opera House!!

One Zionist buffalo shouted, “it is fascistic”.

I turned around with an attitude so that he can see my T-Shirt properly and get an opportunity to debate with me. Alas! He had a scared face while other peoples looked at us with interest. I also had few good chuckles with some people. I knew that if I were a frail old lady or unarmed little kid then mighty Zionist/Israeli buffalo would have attacked me with Abraham Tank or F 18! Anyway, I continued to the box office to purchase the next session’s ticket.

One grandmotherly figure touched my T-Shirt and said, “I like the top part but what is this Osama business? Do you like him?”

I whispered, “I am a peace loving person, why would I be interested in CIA pinup boy?”

She responded, “I thought so, you don’t look like a violent person”.

After a nice talk, this lovely lady offered me her ticket free of charge as she had other engagement at that time slot. I gladly offered her money and coffee.

On my way out of Opera House I accosted brave and articulate Paul McGeough. He was friendly and open minded. He understood my T-Shirt and smiled. We parted and I went for a coffee.

After a bit of adventure I came back to attend “AFTER THE FLOTILLA: CONTROLLING THE NERRATIVE IN ISRAEL AND PALESTINE” of Paul. It was a superb hour and half lecture based on facts and historical evidence exposing and condemning Israeli and American never ending wrong doings. The pin drop Opera House audience was the testimony of the brilliance of Paul McGeough.

The question and answer session was also exiting. Mostly thought full, humane and intelligent people made their valuable contributions apart from one and half Zionist’s nitrogenous waste.

I was the last one to speak and I had to apologise to my sister like figure Green Senator Sylvia Hale who just returned from Palestine with her invaluable contributions and sacrifice.

I knew that we need more than diplomatic lingo and polish approach to hit it hard and wake up the mass as Australian media outlets are disgustingly pro-Israel and silent the least about this burning catastrophe.

I started, “Diaries and testimonies of Theodor Hartzl, Vladimir Jabotinsky and Joseph Weitz are evidenced by First Jewish colony in Palestine, 1878, United Nations Partition Plan-UN Resolution 181, 1947 / Rhodes Armistice Line, 1949 and Projection of the West Bank Final Status Map presented by Israel, Camp David, July 2000 clearly show that Palestinians are not guilty at all. Above links also clearly support the fact that Israeli Holocaust in the Occupied Palestine Was Conspired before Hitler’s Holocaust. Contemporary Jewish Quotes About non-Jews, Pre-Contemporary Jewish Quotes About non-Jews, The 1952 Law of Entry, The 1952 Citizenship Law, The Law of Acquisition of Absentee Property, … remove the last iota of doubt that the slow motion and most painful concentration camps known to mankind located inside occupied Palestine with a stamp of infinity are operated by the generations of Israelis.”. I continued, “A Palestinian kid who is playing in his/her mums cradle, backyard, schoolyard, … is a terrorist!?! People who are racing from all over the world to the holy land and terrorisng the Palestinians are victim continuum!! Israeli ethnic cleansing is justified. Hitler’s ethnic cleansing is not justified! What a double standard and hypocrisy!?! Why are we tolerating these barbaric acts?” Everyone was silent.

Paul knew I was right. He basically said what I said but he was more articulate, smooth, professional and convincing. At one stage the MC closed the meeting.

Many people paid attention to me. One educated gentleman with IT background followed me and argued his points. We continued our mature debate. During our interaction a few Zionists were looking for opportunities while a few Palestinians encircled me to ensure my safety.

This gentleman was a thinker but not a critical thinker. I answered his tabloid trash based questions with Osama bin Laden! Guilty or Innocent?, Osama bin Laden to Slaughter the Arabs and Muslims, Afghanistan! A Graveyard of Western Prejudice and Bigotry?, Afghanistan! Another Ancient Crusade of Our Time!, Afghanistan to Dickensian England! What Do You Think About It?, Afghanistan is Good and USA Must Quit Afghanistan Now. Finally he blamed Palestinians for the breakdown of peace talk! I offered documents like The Genuine Offer of Ehud Barak at Camp David (2000) and Distorting the Camp David negotiations. He was unconvinced! I offered him $100 then $1000 reward should he finds any error in my documents! I also offered statistics like All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 99.6% Aren't!, Is it also true that 7% of American terrorism emanated from Jews? …. . He replied that he does not believe in statistics! I told him, “you must have a close mind and further discussions may not be very fruitful”. We chuckled. Yet, I kept the communication line open by saying, “you got my web, blog, discussion group addresses and my phone number; please throw your word of wisdom when you are ready”.

No comments:

Post a Comment